Using Computers To
Help Learning Disabled Students In School?
Learn How Merit Software Can Help You.
Get the Top 57 Tips for Teachers to Improve Academic Skills of Learning Disabled Students with Merit Software
— A FREE REPORT FOR TEACHERS —
- Support students with a range of skills and abilities
- Boost test scores to exceed state standards
- Build critical-thinking skills
- Engage students in active learning
- Implement ideas that work in the classroom or lab
Please fill out the following form and click "I Want The Top 57 Tips!"
"I was astonished by the results. Merit is a lifesaver."
- Dr. Robert Bickel
Visit Merit's website for:
Contact Merit at: (800) 753-6488
"Merit's tips, explanations and tracking have helped to make me a more effective teacher."
- Calhoun County
Mt. Zion, WV