Frequently Asked Questions: School Purchasing
- What is in a Teacher account?
- What is in an Admin account?
- Do I need to purchase a seat for each student?
- Do you offer professional development?
With a teacher account, you get:
- one teacher login to view/track student work,
- a fixed time-duration,
- one group of students with a fixed number of student seats
With an Admin account, you get:
- Ability to create multiple groups/classes of students with multiple teacher logins,
- flexible group/class time-durations,
- reusable student seats.
Not necessarily. If you purchase an Admin account, you only need to purchase accounts for the maximum number of students who might be assigned to use a program during their usage time-period.
For example, if you think you will have 100 students using the program in the Fall, 75 in the Winter, and 50 in the Summer, then if you have a Admin account, you only need to purchase 100 seats.