Frequently Asked Questions: Online Learning Home Purchasing
- How do I purchase home versions?
- Do I need to purchase an account for each student?
- May I reuse student accounts?
- Do you have a guarantee?
- What is the time duration of access for home versions?
- Do you automatically rebill after three months?
- How do I renew?
Go to the following url:
No, we do not automatically rebill.
If you want to continue working on a program after three months, you must renew the program to resume and continue. Work is not lost after three months.
Follow these steps to renew:
- Reorder your program on the Merit Software website. Use the same email address you used when you placed your first order.
- You will receive an activation link via email. Click on the activation link to continue.
- If you are a self-learner, login to your Merit Online account to resume working.
- If you are a parent or tutor, login to your Merit Online account and click on the Assign Programs button.
- Choose the program(s) you wish to assign to your student and click “Next.”
- Check the box next to the student who will be using the program(s).
- Select the “Assign” button.
- Ask your student to login and resume working.
- (Optional) Uncheck the reminder boxes next to each programs’ title. Next time you login, they will not appear.