Reading Comprehension Booster Series:
Level 1: Reading skill levels 3 – 4
Level 2: Reading skill levels 4.5 – 5.5
- Self-paced and self-advancing; moves students ahead as they demonstrate readiness
- Pupils receive immediate, personal help throughout
- Teachers can monitor pupils’ progress and time-on-task through an easy-to-use online portfolio
Students will …
- Determine the main idea of a text and select a logical sentence to introduce or complete it, or choose an appropriate title to identify it.
- Identify the sequence of details in a text and select an additional supporting sentence that would logically fit in.
- Draw an inference by recognizing information learned from the text that is not actually stated.
- Determine the meaning of unfamiliar words by using other words or phrases in the text as clues.